Hi there. To access your private Client Page, please type in your password. If you have forgotten your password, feel free to email me.
To choose which photos you wish to be included in an album order, please follow the directions below. You must 'share' your selections with me or I will not be able to view which photos you have selected.
Contact me with any questions!
Creating a Favorites set
After you have created a Favorites set it will be available for 30-days in the cache of your browser. The expiration date is available for your reference at the top of the page. If you login to the site, you have the option to store the set to your account. The set can then be accessed from any browser you login to.
Navigate in Visitor View until you are looking at a Thumbnails page with the photographs you would like to select.
- Move your mouse over the bottom-left corner of a photo thumbnail and click on the black circle that appears. A check mark will be added.
- Repeat this action with each favorite photo thumbnail until you have selected all desired photos, or use the Select: All if you wish to select all the photos.
- Click the Add to Favorites link located near the top of the page.
- If a Favorite set has already been added, you will have the option to continue to add to that set, or make a new set.
- A Favorites set will be created based on your choices and a My Favorites link will be visible at the top left hand corner of the screen.
Sharing a Set with the Photographer
The photographer will receive a notification and will be able to make changes to the set of Favorites. To begin, click on the name of your set in the top left corner of Visitor View.
- Click the Share button in the top, right corner. A pop-up window will appear.
- Select the Share with Photographer tab.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter a message.
- Click Share.